- How to Become an Online Celebrity by Emulating Jay Leno — Steve Rubel has written a great article on online success. In this article, he makes 5 strong points that are pretty important for creating a successful brand.
- Don’t Complicate the Solution — Steve Smith, the author of Ordered List, writes: “Make your solutions simple. If looking at your code, your interface, or your users reaction makes your head hurt, your solution is probably way more complicated than it needs to be. And sometimes you cant simplify the solution by reworking the same problem. Sometimes you need to rethink the whole scenario, including the problem itself.” I recommend reading the article+comments left by other designers/developers.
- How to Take Notes Like an Alpha-Geek is a great article on note taking, written by Tim Ferriss.
- The Cosmo Headline Technique for Blogging Inspiration — Ever come up completely blank for a blog topic? Then read this article written by Brian Clark. I’m a big fan of his writing tips.
- RSS is still in its infancy and now there’s proof — Udi, the Feed Each Other developer, writes on the scope of RSS-focused online businesses.
- The Blogger’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization – by Aaron & Giovanna Wall
Bookmarked ItemsYou must be logged in to view your bookmarks.