You can use Construct to:
- Create a layout with containers and columns.
- Expand/contract those columns and toggle class=last.
- Give an ID to any container or column.
- Generate the clean, final markup for your layout.
- Generate corresponding CSS for that layout which is compact, only has the classes you used, and also generates perfect, clean rulesets for the IDs you created.
For more info, head over to Christian’s blog and read the post titled: Construct 0.4 BETA is something I am seriously proud of.